Wednesday, February 2, 2011

A month (or two) in pictures (and a few words)

Mommy splurged on an InStyler (as seen on TV). Next stop, Toddlers and Tiaras.



"Dear Santa, I've been good. I love you. I wish it could snow this year. Please bring me a guitar and drum. Love, Ellie" (Our fireplace is blocked with a panel since I fear the gas logs, so we had to leave Santa a key. Thankfully she didn't ask how he would get inside the house to get the key.)

We called NORAD's Santa Tracker hotline and were informed that Santa would be entering Texas airspace at 9:00p.m. EST. She was out by 8:55.

Bedhead and Christmas morning excitement!

Way to deliver, Santa!!!



Those of you who heard me talk about not going crazy with the Christmas gifts can stop laughing now. (Not pictured - she also got a big girl bike.)



Or maybe start laughing at the "Bob the Builder" get-up (accessorized with a chocolate milk mustache.)

MORE presents at the grandparents'. Not spoiled at all.







Green Eggs and (not green) Ham - courtesy of the grandparent bed & breakfast. Huge hit.


Happy New Year! Ellie insisted she could stay up until midnight to see the "party" so we opted to celebrate on east coast time. Sparkling lemonade in fancy glasses and a tiara constituted a sufficient party that she felt it was worth it.

Any snow is cause for gearing up and outside dancing.



Happy 2011 everyone! Hopefully my resolution of posting more will become a reality this year. What? It's February? Chinese New Year resolution it is!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I LOVE these pictures!!! Ellie is so gorgeous! And your commentary, of course, cracks me up as usual. P.S. Where can I get me one of those super-woman capes?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these pictures! These are fantastic! I'm so glad I stopped by. Ellie is so darn adorable and full of personality!

    ReplyDelete