Sunday, March 25, 2012

Quotable Ellie update



What!  Two posts in one night?!?!  Don't expect to hear from me now until mid-summer.

Ellie has always had a very interesting way of expressing herself, and as she's gotten older it's just gotten more interesting.  Here's some gems from her lately:

"This car smells like my breath."

(on her first view of the ocean from our beach trip last fall): "The sea!"

Me: "Isn't this a nice song - All You Need Is Love?'
E: "All I need is a different song."

"Ok - now I don't even know what I'm saying."

"Hmmm...I didn't know there was a donut involved."

"Do I have to change?  I think I look pretty cute."

"Oh, my."

(about her grandfather): "I just don't get this man."

"Naps are the boringest thing I ever heard of."

(handing over a freshly spit-up baby sister): "Ew - she smells like mac and cheese."

And my personal favorite, also about her sister:

"If she poops again, I'm done."




No comments:

Post a Comment