Saturday, July 25, 2009

Home Sweet Home

This is Michelle, and will likely by my last time to update for Heather!

She didn't ask me to post this particular post, but I knew you would all be wondering if she made it home - and the answer is yes, she, Suzanne and Ellis have made it home safe and sound.

Heather is exhausted, but I am sure when she is rested and they have had a chance to settle in, she will update the blog.

My own request is that those of you who are thinking of and praying for this new family will continue to do so. There are lots of challenges ahead as Ellis and Heather get used to each other and Ellis gets comfortable with her new home, new language...new, new new. As Heather put it, she's had a lot of highs and lows and she's ready for the in betweens. I'm ready for them to have that too.

To Heather and Ellis Raiden...welcome home!
Love,
Michelle

No comments:

Post a Comment